- Personal Computers, Laptops and Networks
- Printers and peripherals
- Broadband, Internet and Email (eg installation, problems, security, slow speed)
- Making family computers safe for children to use
- Removal of viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improving performance (ie slow startups, shutdown or general operation)
- System crashes, freezes or general misbehaviour
- Windows, MS-DOS and Linux (Ubuntu)
- Upgrades of memory, sound or video cards, CPUs and other components
- Data management, backup and recovery (eg after crashes or accidental deletion)
… and much, much more!
- Our £35 Call-Out fee also covers the first hour of work.
- To keep costs to a minimum for domestic customers, subsequent hours are charged at a reduced rate depending on the expected duration of the job. Business and Enterprise customers continue to be charged £35 per hour.
- A small surcharge may be added (50p per mile) in cases where travel exceeds 10 miles.
- No VAT is chargeable (cheaper for you).
- Our charges are very reasonable, fair and competitive (we always ask whether customers are happy).
To read what our customers think about us, please click here.
Call us now on 07401 250118 for an informal chat or arrange a visit.