Welcome to OakleyIT
We provide computer and laptop support to homes and small businesses in Bedfordshire and Northants
(repairs, upgrades, servicing and training).
Based in Oakley Bedfordshire, we are owned and run by Jan Rymarz, a fully qualified technician who has been
working with computers for over 20 years.
We have a 100% satisfaction record because we are trustworthy, reliable and affordable.
Read what our customers say then call us now on:
- maintain your computer’s speed
- minimise the risk of computer failure
- update your programs, drivers & security
- spot and avoid looming problems
- hardware and software
- removing viruses, spyware and other malware
- data recovery after accidental deletion or formatting
- emergencies catered for
- individual – from the comfort of your own home
- or with friends and neighbours at local practical workshops
- topics requested by the local community
- use our laptops or learn on your own computerRead more about training
What Customers Say
Outstanding customer service. Arrived at appointed time, spoke with knowledge and confidence, completed all agreed tasks expediently after full discussion advising me of reasons and options. Would highly recommend to domestic and business users alike. A gem of a find who I will use always. Thanks JanDavid Jones, Oakley, March 2014
Big thankyou to Jan for sorting two laptops out, one of which has been away to a so called professional company four times, only to be told it is unrepairable but within 24 hrs of Jan having it, it’s fixed !!! Very reasonable rates and a very good service start to finish, very highly recommended.Did Thomas, Sundorne Bouncy Castles, Oakley, March 2014
Jan responded to cries for help when the email died and after a full service it has never worked as well. I would confidently recommend him.Peter Lawrie, Oakley, November 2013
As usual Jan has been efficient and worked quickly. He has updated my computer from XP to Windows 7. He explained what he was doing as he went along (in simple terms) so that I understood what was happening. He will always be the first person I call to help with any computer problems, and I won’t hesitate to recommend him to others.Jean Yule, Oakley, February 2014