Welcome to OakleyIT
We provide computer support to homes and small businesses in Bedfordshire and Northants.
Based in Oakley Bedfordshire, we are owned by Jan Rymarz, a fully qualified technician who has been
working with computers for over 20 years.
We are proud of our 100% satisfaction record. You’ll see from our testimonials that we are trustworthy, reliable and very affordable.
call us now on:
- maintain your computer’s speed
- minimise the risk of computer failure
- update your programs, drivers & security
- spot and avoid looming problems
- hardware and software
- removing viruses, spyware and other malware
- data recovery after accidental deletion or formatting
- emergencies catered for
- individual – from the comfort of your own home
- or with friends and neighbours at local practical workshops
- topics requested by the local community
- use our laptops or learn on your own computerMore on training
What Customers Say
Within an hour of calling, Jan came round and took away my faulty laptop, warning me that it may take him a while to return it due to his pitch at the Oakley Carnival. The next day he returned it to me fully functioning. Great service and great rates, rest assured I will call Jan again for future computer troubles. Brilliant!OAKLEYIT - Josh Kelly (Oakley, July 2013)
Jan picked up my laptop, fixed the problem and returned it within the same day. He explained the problem in an understandable way and told me how to prevent it from happening again. Thanks Jan!!QUICK TURNAROUND - Louise Wisson (Oakley, July 2013)
Prompt and excellent service. Everything was explained and PC was returned repaired same day – don’t get ripped off by the town centre guys who just wipe your PC. Thanks a lot.GREAT SERVICE - Angela Price (Bedford, June 2013)
Phoned on a Saturday and Jan was here in 20 mins, took laptop away and was back in less than 2 hours. He had cleared virus and laptop. Working the best since i bought it.You are not going to get a better service than that. Thank You.GREAT SERVICE - Evan Massey (Oakley, June 2013)